Monday, October 20

Monday is Fuck Mania Day!

I will be gifting all of you
with a wide variety of uses for the word FUCK.
Why?
Because you lazy ass bastards,
You need to learn to be a bit more fucking creative
with your use of the word fuck.
Take insults for instance.
I'm mean for fucks sake,
play around,
experiment,
try something new -
Dare to be FUCKING different.
The same tedious shitty insults
are becoming more and more passe as time passes.
Consider this a public service -
or a broadening of your horizons -
or, quite simply, the fact that
EVERYTHING is simply more fun to say
when you add the word FUCK.
Pay attention.
There will be a fucking test.









Now then,
I hope you've learned some new
and more creative ways to use the word fuck.
If not:

We ALL know that I'm fucking brilliant.
But, just in case you didn't fucking realize it,
the following applies as well.
As a parting gift,
for you ladies and cross dressers out there,
try a pair of these on tonight
To spice up your fucking.

For all you visitors who don't fucking comment,
Feel free to say howdy for fucks sake.
Do I have to fucking do everything?
(Practice your new found creativity on me!)

1 Snappy Comebacks:

Sher said...

I'm a woman you know, and it doesn't piss me off. Did I burst your little bubble?

My husband likes a British comedian named Roy "Chubby" Brown - he says cunt alot - pronounced coont. You'd like him. (His info is on Wikipedia).

Now piss off.