Saturday, August 23

Time to Find Myself


It's not gonna be pretty, but I'm sick to death of being polite. Its time I get my bitch on. If I don't like something you say, I'll tell you so. If I don't like your attitude, I'll tell you. If I don't like you, surprise, surprise, you'll figure it out. I'll talk about whatever strikes my fancy and don't give a shit if someone else cares what I have to say. I'll say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and if you don't like it who gives a fuck. Welcome to my world. I'm the Queen of the Universe and its time I start to rule.

3 Snappy Comebacks:

Sher said...

In this little world my dear, I am Queen of the fucking universe (see bottom of main page for proof).

You are welcome to enter my world but you really need to lose the attitude. You're the Princess...I'm the Queen. Don't make me repeat myself.

Anonymous said...

sob: technically, you are correct. my mother is still alive, so I cannot claim the crown until she bites it. however, that does not stop me from truly being the queen of all things galactic.

i'm older than you, therefore have more experience and seniority.

two snaps up in zee formation for your chutzpah, though.

love,
Jockfullojoy

Anonymous said...

oh, and the day I lose the 'tude, is the day your cones return to the pert and perky position of your youth.

love,
otto titsling