Wednesday, October 22

Wednesday's Eye Candy

I had a special request from Meg for some eye candy.

I feel that I simply must list a few rules:
No drooling.
No screaming.
No wantonness.
No fainting.
No frank lustful behavior.
No lasciviousness.
No lewdness.
No lollygagging.
No lecherous behavior.
No blatant pillaging.
And absolutely no caterwauling.
Libidinousness is allowable for only short periods of time.
Positively No kissing my blog, you'll make it all slobbery.
~~~
Make sure you put them back when you are done,
So someone else can have a turn.
~~~
As for any of you men out there
who might be so inclined,
use a tissue.
~~~
Enjoy!




















Thanks for the fucking brilliant idea Meg.

2 Snappy Comebacks:

Meg said...

Thanks. Works for me! Although I didn't see My Colin Farrell.

Anonymous said...

uhhhh...thank you.