Tuesday, October 28

Tuesday's Weird Shit

My new "Tuesday thing"
is going to be sharing weird crap
That I have found
while searching for "normal" things.
Share the Wealth I Say.
Hmm.. its the bottle I wonder about.

Poor thing.

Below -
Just a quick thought.

Even animals have threesomes. Cool.
For the weekend do-it-yourselfer.

Sadly, I missed this day 2-1/2 years ago.
Maybe next time.

How come women don't get games like this?

Yeah, bang, bang.

Thats just, well, sick.

It's the truth.


You can count on me for more shit tomorrow.
Fucking brilliant as always.

7 Snappy Comebacks:

Dog Breath said...

You know if you don't put up some info about yourself in your Blog, how do you expect to recruit any stalkers?

Cool post by the way. I favorited you at Humor Blogs. Be reading you/possibly stalking.

Sher said...

Ahhhhhhh...after weeks and weeks of hoping with my fingers crossed, I finally, finally, FINALLY have my first actual-honest-to-goodness stalker. Ain't that sumshit. AND I am a favorite. I can barely contain my emotions right now.

I would like to thank the Academy. My husband. My family. All of those who have supported me for all these long hard years.

Stalk away dog breath.

Dog Breath said...

You said "long hard years".

Sher said...

Yes I did, what are you gonna do about it?

Meg said...

I've lived in Japan and I can testify to that!

jockamo said...

doesn't that twisted sister know that leggings went out of style years ago? waht a fashion mistake she is.

and I guess that's one way to age whiskey. i'd prefer mine aged in an oak barrel.

Anonymous said...

Your talent for finding weird shit is endless! Without you, the weird shit would just be floating around the universe with no order. Thank you for your public service!