Tuesday, November 11

Tuesday's Weird Shit


Its time for me to return to what I do best,
amusing myself and others
with the wide variety of weird shit
I find on the internet.
~~~~
Lest you have forgotten,
I'm Fucking Brilliant!
~~~~
Enjoy!
~~~~
First up, we have Diva Gina's Vagina.

There are rules for dying at work you know.

Sweet! I'm hungry just thinking of this.

This one is aimed at men
as, rather obviously,
Women don't fart. Ever.

A bit pissy are we?

The bottom 2 sqaures on this sign are the funniest.
I need a sign like this.

Die AND pay for the pleasure of it dammit.

For High School Girls and Gay Men.

Just weird.

For the desperate man.
Seriously.
Who in their right mind would buy this?

For your weekly reading enjoyment.

No dicking around kids.

Weird furniture follows.
A Boat Shaped Bed -
If this boat's a-rockin, don't come a-knockin.
A Breast Chair.

A 4-legged chair thats just really fucking freaky.

I can't imagine that someone would pay actual money for this...

Now then, Breakfast anyone?


I shall return tomorrow with more weird ass shit.
Theres just too much of it out there to go unnoticed.
Its my job to bring it to the teeming masses.
Why?
Because, as always,
I'm ever so masterfully Fucking Brilliant!
I know it.
And you know it too.
Now then,
Shut up and Fuck off.

3 Snappy Comebacks:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you can buy half this stuff in a rubbery-latex version?

LOBO said...

This is weird .. I can't seem to vote on you at HB, and this is one of the funniest posts of the day!

I'll keep trying ... :)

jockamo said...

this world is truly filled with fucktards. but they make for a great blog. hey, someone has to do the research, it might as well be you.

i'm forever in your debt.