Sunday, December 7

Random Fuck Fingers

I always try to take the road less traveled.
Its much more interesting.
I do the same while traveling around on the internet.
I look for the places less traveled.
And when I find them, I roll around in them
until their stink is all over my body.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Some of you might actually know what I mean by that.
The rest of you, sadly, are missing out on a grand portion of life.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Today I offer you what I like to call
"Random Fuck Fingers."
I do not know these people.
I just ran across all of them on the web,
offering a finger or two
for my viewing pleasure.
You decide what they mean:
Fuck you,
Fuck off,
Fuck me I'm cool,
Fuck this,
Fuckin' A,
Fuck off and Die,
Et Cetera












I have more.
I'll bring them tomorrow.
If I find you deserving that is.
Time to worship your Queen kids...you know you want to.
Surely you haven't forgotten
That I am the Queen of the Universe?
Perish the thought.


12 Snappy Comebacks:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I was just told to fuck off. I'm used to it by now.

Just Sayin' said...

Grandma and Grandpa weren't actually giving the finger... It's just the beach always gets their arthritis to flarin' up.

Preston said...

Let's here it for the F word! Love the pics but can't you find any HOT GUYS with their middle finger up? Just for me?

Anonymous said...

Sick of aimlessly surfing the net for funny vids & pics? sick for checking out hot babes but getting pop ups like mad? Try going to thedrunkcanuck.com. We update our hot babes all the time and you can't find funny posts like ours anywhere else.

Go to thedrunkcanuck.com today!

beth said...

You need to just relax a little bit and except the fact the the 'f' word can now be used in every other sentence without much rise in anyone. Oh, wait...

Unknown said...

saw you were nom'd for best new blog just stopping by to check out your blog

TorAa said...

hehe,
what a nice collection for finger fans. LOL.

Scott said...

Hi,
I love your blog and I think you would appreciate my sense of humor. If I link to your blog on my blog is there any way you could return the favor? I think we could both get more exposure!

Check it out: Http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com

Thanks so much
-S

Unknown said...

lol.

if you're looking for one more:
http://www.lovemaegan.com/2008/10/dear-lapd.html

Anonymous said...

Ha! So awesome. I'm definitely sending this link to my boyfriend. He always flips off the camera and it drives me crazy!

Katrina said...

lol lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me smile.
Stumbled this.