Sunday, March 8

Babies and Hoes, Thats What Its All About!

I trolled the internet, hoping to find something with the word "fuck" in it, regarding Daylight Savings Time (which for you non-americans, happens today in the US). I emerge victorious, as usual, because once again, I am fucking brilliant.


I also happen to have learned something new from these images regarding the time change, and it is my duty as a good American to inform you of the same.


I hope you find these as amusing as I do!



I hope you all have a marvelous fucking day.
Or a day of fucking marvelously.
Your choice.

4 Snappy Comebacks:

Meg said...

Daylight Savings Time and Massive Amounts of Alcohol do not mix.

Anonymous said...

Daylight savings is retarded. I like getting an extra hour of sleep in the winter, but I hate losing an hour in the summer, and now its just way earlier. It pisses me off a wicked lot and it totally sucks!

Anonymous said...

That little kid sums it up for me and my thoughts on losing an hour!

Funny Videos said...

That is really a very great piece of FUCKING blog. I really like the blog & enjoyed reading. Keep it up!