Sunday, March 8

Babies and Hoes, Thats What Its All About!

I trolled the internet, hoping to find something with the word "fuck" in it, regarding Daylight Savings Time (which for you non-americans, happens today in the US). I emerge victorious, as usual, because once again, I am fucking brilliant.


I also happen to have learned something new from these images regarding the time change, and it is my duty as a good American to inform you of the same.


I hope you find these as amusing as I do!



I hope you all have a marvelous fucking day.
Or a day of fucking marvelously.
Your choice.

6 Snappy Comebacks:

Prefers Her Fantasy Life said...

Daylight Savings Time and Massive Amounts of Alcohol do not mix.

Catherinette Singleton said...

I fucking hate Daylight Savings Time. The only thing worse than waking up when it's dark is getting slapped in the mouth by a stranger on a dirty bus.

rusty said...

Daylight savings is retarded. I like getting an extra hour of sleep in the winter, but I hate losing an hour in the summer, and now its just way earlier. It pisses me off a wicked lot and it totally sucks!

SLT said...

I dig your excessive use of the word "fuck."
Check mine out sometime?

auradioheadkida said...

That little kid sums it up for me and my thoughts on losing an hour!

Funny Videos said...

That is really a very great piece of FUCKING blog. I really like the blog & enjoyed reading. Keep it up!