Tuesday, March 3

Tuesday Bitch


Whatever happened to Peppermint Patty? Was she a lesbian? Think about it. No, seriously. I'm right aren't I? Marcie was her significant other/partner/lover. Makes sense now, doesn't it?
What ever happened to Pig-Pen? Did he find himself a good woman he wanted to bathe for? Remember, he was surrounded by "the dust and dirt of ancient civiliations?" Yup you know it, he's that rich and famous archeologist now, making one ancient discovery after another. I always thought it must suck to be him. But it never did, did it?
Whatever happened to that bitch Lucy? Didn't you love to hate her? Mean bitch that she was? I've known quite a few "Lucys" over the years. Never trusted them. Back stabbing bitches.
Schroeder. The geek. The sexy geek. You know its true. Smart and elusive. Untouchable.
Linus. The mama's boy. Big whiny-ass baby. Probably still lives at home and is 50 years old. Blanket toting bastard.
"The Little Red-Haired Girl" - I like to think that Charlie finally came into his own, worked up his courage, finally munched her muffin, and they eloped right after their first date.
And Snoopy. The original Snoop-Dog. For some reason, I always liked his relatives better than I liked him. His brothers Olaf and Spike were more favored than he was. Snoop Dog and his posse.
I know I'm missing a few characters here, but these were the ones that stood out in my mind when I found this cartoon while trolling the web. (And the teachers voice, 'wah, wah, wah wah.')
Charlie Brown - Now that I'm this age, I find your baldness and innocence quite sexy.
You can do it Charlie Brown...
YOU can bring sexy back.

3 Snappy Comebacks:

Lidian said...

I think you nailed them all - well, so to speak. I knew quite a few Schroeders when I was single - my favorite downfalls. I think Lucy is a TV therapist who writes bossy best-sellers, don't you?

Nooter said...

snoopy rules!

Meg said...

He might sexy, but what's up with the t-shirt?