Monday, September 28

Guzzles McNewbury, et al.


It has been 142 days since I posted a damn thing on this blog or any other (except for a quick hello to Jock 3 days ago).... and people still keep showing up via web searches for things related to fuck/fucking.



I am beginning to feel it is my civic duty as a good American, as an upright citizen, as a middle aged female, and as a prior Girl Scout and member of the boys high school tennis team, to feed the fuck-mad public demand that I created.
~~~~~~~~



Therefore, I would like to formally announce my return to the blog world.
I'm still fucking brilliant and if you don't appreciate that -
Fuck off you Fat fucking bastards.
~~~~~~




3 Snappy Comebacks:

Needless To Say said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

Sher said...

I can see I've been away too long. The proper response should have been "fucking YAY!!!!!!"

Now go back and try again.

Maddy May said...

I think you misinterpreted my meaning...I was speaking about your private garden region. I think. Or was I only thinking about it? Or possibly you called me names. Hmm. I may have forgotten to take my ginko.