Thursday, October 16

Thursday Breakfast - Fulla Shit

After you see the photos below,
you'll be happy I only gave you lip balm for breakfast.
Its a shitty day,
and I thought I would share it with you.
(And doesn't everyone love Twinkies?)
What a fucking brilliant idea.
Below you will find an entire calender
dedicated to dog shit.
Yes, I said dog shit.
Some moron has taken the time
to "artfully" pose dog shit
and then photograph it for a calender
that people actually purchase and hang on their wall.
~~~~~~~~~

You gotta wonder what this world is actually coming to, don't you?

For something like $10.00, you too can have shit on your wall.

A few of the montly photos follow.


If April showers bring May flowers, what does April shit bring?

Defensive shit maneuvers. Must be June or July.

Christmas Shit.
Happy Fucking Holiday to you.

Have a very shitty Valentines Day.


Thats just fucking disgustingly miserable.
Obviously I had to share it with you all.
Enjoy.
I shall be back tomorrow to dazzle you even more.
Why?
Because I'm fucking brilliant, aren't I?
(Rhetorical question, no need to answer.)

3 Snappy Comebacks:

Anonymous said...

if i wanted shit on the walls, i'd smear it there.

Lord Fancypants

Carol said...

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen in ages! What's even funnier is that someone came up with the idea for a shit calendar, pitched it to someone else ... and they printed it!

Anonymous said...

Sher http://www.blogger.com/profile/13459632239980769889 nominated you and

Your site has won a Blog of the Day Award (BOTDA)

Award Code



Thank you,

Bill Austin