Wednesday, May 6

Yeah Fuck You...I'm Not Dead Yet

I was away from the blogworld again,
participating in a myriad of family events
that lead to the day of my son-in-laws departure
for Afghanistan
with the USMC.
He left last week.
Semper Fi.
~~~~~~~~
Here is a synopsis of that time:
Community Picnic with Main Course being roast pig.
The neighbors took their pot-belly pig to said pig-pickin.
Yes, the pig ate pig.


A photo of my grandson and son-in-law playing during the community picnic.

Same son-in-law, family going-away-party, ice cream cake frosting on face.
Makes you feel just a bit safer, huh?
One of our dogs, Nala, partaking of a massive bone.

Meet my granddaughter, Harlo.
She is still being processed.
She is due to arrive in early August.
Son-in-laws wife,
grandson's mother,
granddaughter's mother,
and my oldest baby.

~~~~~~~~~
For all of you who hoped it, wished it, and prayed for it,
Fuck you, I'm still here and didn't die.
~~~~~~~~
I'm still fucking brilliant as well.
Lest any of you forget.






5 Snappy Comebacks:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are alive and kicking and swearing all over the place. Loved the icing on the face pic and I sure do feel safer. Any man who'd let you take a picture of him like that is a man who'll do just about anything. :)
If you get a chance, please stop by my newly redesigned blog at my new domain and tell me what you think of it. - Preston

jockamo said...

I didn't WISH you dead, of course, but I did wonder if you fell off the face of the earth. I've heard it's flat, you know.

Sher said...

more likely i fell flat on my face on the earth....does the earth have a face? (as in 'face of the earth' of course).. and if one falls flat on their face onto the face of the earth.. oh nevermind...i thought i could take that somewhere but now i see thats just silly.

Funny Videos said...

Very nice post

Angela said...

You are fucking brilliant and I'm so glad you are still here. We must have been in that same place, because I just resurfaced myself.
Beautiful pictures! What a doll.